Support and Coaching
Ginny Fraser is a long-term cancer survivor and experienced coach. Based in Surrey, UK she provides face-to-face and telephone coaching to clients around the world including Europe, USA and South America. Coaching can focus on all aspects of a cancer diagnosis including
· the emotional impact of diagnosis
· researching and making the best treatment choices
· seeking out the best in the minefield of “alternative”, “holistic” and “complementary” treatments
· supporting yourself emotionally, financially and practically
· dealing with associated lifestyle changes such as appearance, working capacity, priorities
· facing the possibility of death and dying
· using cancer to create a happier, healthier and more fulfilled life
Ginny has over 20 years of experience in personal development and coaching, working with thousands of clients around the world during that time. She also had over a decade's experience of personally dealing with melanoma through many alternative and conventional approaches including The Gerson Therapy, surgery, radiotherapy, naturopathic medicine, homeopathy and more.
She has written extensively about cancer on subjects ranging from diet to the power of prayer and a has produced a comprehensive review of chemotherapy drugs for icon magazine. She is the editor of Overcoming Cancer: 24 true stories of triumph and hope, published in December 2010.
“Through my cancer journey I wished there was someone alongside me – not a medical person, but someone who knew the ropes, was supportive, kind and experienced enough to help me through it. This is what I now offer to anyone with a cancer diagnosis – personally or as a family member.” GF